About This Episode
When conflicts or triumphs arise, do you listen to your children’s stories? Or do you find yourself becoming annoyed and trying to push them to the side?
Sometimes kids just don’t know what they’re feeling. Other times, they don’t know how to deal with their emotions. In this Feel This, Feel That podcast, our panel provides us with some helpful tips on how to help kids understand, express and deal with their feelings.
People On This Episode
Dr. Alicia La Hoz
Dr. Maria Cornejo Garcia
This Week's Action
- Be aware of your own and your children’s emotions
- Validate your child’s emotional experiences
- Approach your child’s emotions as a teaching opportunity
- Help your child label their emotions
- Problem solve with your child about handling emotions in emotional situations
Get more resources and tools by downloading our app.
The Struggle is Real:
Learn how to turn the struggle into a success.