Review a Podcast on iTunes (now Apple Podcast)
One of the best ways to support our podcast (or any podcast you’re enjoying) is to rate and review it on Apple Podcasts. But it’s not always easy or intuitive to do so.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do so, either from your computer or from your phone or iPad:
How to leave an Apple Podcasts review on your computer:
- go to the Apple Podcasts landing page for the podcast you’d like to review (click on the button above )
- click “view in iTunes”
- if you get the prompt “Do you want to allow this page to open iTunes?” select “allow”
- click “Ratings and Reviews”
- under “Customer Ratings,” click the stars next to “Click to Rate”
- under “Customer Reviews,” click “Write a Review”
- write the review, click Submit
How to leave an Apple Podcasts rating or review on your iPhone or iPad:
- download the “Podcasts” app if it’s not already on your device
- launch Podcast app
- tap the Search tab (you need to do this even if we’re already listed in your app)
- enter “The Struggle is Real”
- tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- tap the album art for the podcast.
- tap the Reviews tab.
- tap the purple “Write a Review”
- review, click Submit
Thanks for reviewing!