Veggies are good for you #SarahsJourney
I went to a local Italian market caffe and had the most delicious stuffed yellow pepper. Allow me to explain. I dislike tomatoes and mushrooms very much. The stuffed pepper had both of those things and I ate the whole thing. I’ll say it again – It was delicious! So I sat in my house the day after and thought, “Oooh, I could make that or at least a version of it. It can’t be that hard.” I googled a recipe, went to my local supermarket, bought the necessary ingredients and began my beautiful culinary masterpiece. All you fancy chefs better watch out because it came out yummy yummy. If you want to try it, click here to check out the recipe I used.
1. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef
2. Instead of boring ol’ salt and pepper, I used Goya Adobo seasoning
3. I added one chicken bouillon
4. I used Uncle Ben’s brown rice (because rice and I don’t get along)
5. I poured a little spaghetti sauce over it (one of my faves happens to be Vodka cheese)